Posted by on Apr 6, 2011 in Testimonials | No Comments

“It was a pleasure having ThinkFast at the SADD National Conference this summer. Please let the event staff know how much we appreciate the fabulous job they did. The show was well received by our audience. The DJ was amazing! This is a superb activity for any group. I was extremely pleased with this event. The SADD National Conference Evaluation Report revealed that 70.33% thought the activity was Super and 22.93% thought the activity was Great, which gives you an overall approval rating of 93.26%. Several participants commented that ThinkFast was their favorite activity during the conference.”

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.